Projects can be stressful for all concerned, especially around holidays. Here are 5 tips for project leaders to reduce stress for everyone involved:
- Clarity is the #1 stress reducer. Be sure everyone knows the vision for the outcomes, the plan, and their roles and responsibilities at all times.
- Have high expectations, but don't expect perfection. Acknowledge progress and accomplishment.
- Perform a thorough risk analysis and avoid high impact, high probability risks.
- Avoid continuously overloading resources. Encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Make decisions with a process, not "off the cuff". Weigh all the options and select the best choice for everyone.
Subscribe for Our Project Management Resources, Best Practices, and Tips
Confirm your subscription to receive an email with immediate download access to Project Manager's Resources, a valuable list of books and web sites.
Get the latest tips and updates sent directly to your inbox monthly.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.