The working environment can be as important as having a good plan and will improve planning and other outcomes. Support creativity, innovation, and some risk-taking with these five tips:
- Have a clear vision for the project and communicate it clearly to all stakeholders
- Encourage open, honest, and transparent communication and collaboration
- Become a lifelong learner with a mindset of continuous improvement and encourage others to do the same
- Use continuous improvement to increase your value and the value of your team in the organization
- Practice acknowledgment and gratitude with your team and all around you
Subscribe for Our Project Management Resources, Best Practices, and Tips
Confirm your subscription to receive an email with immediate download access to Project Manager's Resources, a valuable list of books and web sites.
Get the latest tips and updates sent directly to your inbox monthly.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.