If project management feels like it's herding cats, you are probably doing something wrong. Here are 5 steps to avoid the cats:
- Be sure you develop a definition of success and a clear vision with the project sponsor.
- Be sure there are clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Do enough planning, so there is a clear plan for the team to follow.
- Follow the appropriate project and decision-making methodologies tuned to support project success.
- Integrate lessons learned from your last project into the current one.
Subscribe for Our Project Management Resources, Best Practices, and Tips
Confirm your subscription to receive an email with immediate download access to Project Manager's Resources, a valuable list of books and web sites.
Get the latest tips and updates sent directly to your inbox monthly.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.