Another tip from my new book, Risk Assessment Framework: Successfully Navigating Uncertainty, with publication planned for November. Watch for more details in October.
Following a robust and appropriately scaled risk management process provides important project benefits, including:
- Positive risks (opportunities) can have positive outcomes: for example, shortened schedules or effective resource utilization.
- Improved ability to anticipate changes and increase organizational agility.
- Improved ability of initiatives to deliver on strategy.
- Reduced expense of preventive actions and the need for reactive measures.
- Increased awareness of uncertainty while improving the predictability of project outcomes.
- Improved decision-making and resilience when unidentified events do occur.
Subscribe for Our Project Management Resources, Best Practices, and Tips
Confirm your subscription to receive an email with immediate download access to Project Manager's Resources, a valuable list of books and web sites.
Get the latest tips and updates sent directly to your inbox monthly.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.